Young people have a lot going on! It can be crucial for young people to have safe adults they can discuss thoughts and feelings with, as they find their way in the world. Counselling can provide a neutral and confidential space to talk through issues.
If you are a caregiver or parent seeking support for your young person, please get in touch for a chat. We can talk about what may best suit your child and their individual circumstances.
- Sexual orientation and/or gender identity questioning
- Family relationships
- Post-separation support
- Dealing with school stress
- Motivation and goal setting
- Forming relationships with peers
- Social media
- Forming healthy relationships